The first 1,000 people to use this link will get a 1 month free trial of Skillshare: https://skl.sh/thebookleo07211
let’s review and discuss all the books i read in the month of june! a bunch of wonderful romance novels, a hard sci-fi and a dnf. Hope you enjoy!
• The Unhoneymooners – Christina Lauren
• Red White and Royal Blue – Casey McQuinston
• Neuromancer – William Gibson
• She drives me Crazy – Kelly Quindlen
🌻 w a n n a s e e m o r e?
• Easy non-fiction recommendations: https://youtu.be/4i8arIyqipY
• How to read critically: https://youtu.be/tLcp7hKEu7E
• Reading vlogs: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgKswbo9NMjuurACxhIQVB3llDgqh8SIA
🌸 m y e t s y s h o p
I sell bookmarks, bookplates and art prints!
🌼 s o c i a l m e d i a
• goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/23388825-leonie-dams
• twitter: @thebookleo
• instagram: @thebookleo
• business enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
🌺 a b o u t m e
Hi! My name is Leonie and I am a 23 year old girl who loves talking about books! From YA to non-fiction to classics, I read it all (although fantasy will always be my fave). I live in the Netherlands and go to university, but make booktube videos in my spare time 🙂
🌹 m u s i c
• Youtube Audio Library
Adventure travel comes in many forms, But I recently came across http://www.i-to-i.com/, which puts a whole new spin on the definition of adventure vacations.
i-to-i helps people make a difference while they see the world, by creating opportunities for people to immerse themselves in foreign culture and volunteer abroad in over 20 countries.
They offer a wide variety of volunteer experiences throughout the world, along with quality TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) training, and help thousands of people to catch the travel bug.
But they offer more than just teaching opportunities. Can you see yourself working on conservation projects like monitoring lions in South Africa? Or rescuing sea turtles in Costa Rico? Or how would doing community work with orphans in Guatemala change your life?
In addition, you have the opportunity to become a certified TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) instructor via either i-to-is online or onsite courses, which can lead to employment opportunities later.
So if you are looking for a travel experience to change your life, check out http://www.i-to-i.com/.
By: Charles Brown,