I list my Top 5 books which parents can use to get their kids learning outdoors, doing some great activities. These books are perfect for any family who is homeschooling, parents who want their kids to get outdoors more, and families whose kids love being outside and want to take things to the next level.
Parents ask us a lot where they can get ideas for themselves to inspire their kids to get outdoors more. I work as a Forest School Leader and Outdoor Educator so these books come tried and tested.
If you like these books, or you love an outdoor activity book which is not listed here then tell us about the book in the comments section below.
Thanks for watching!
Support us on Patreon to create more videos like this one, get exclusive content and learn all about nature and our connection to it. https://www.patreon.com/woodlandclassroom
Get FREE outdoor learning resources for kids, from us at: https://woodlandclassroom.com/resources/
HERE’S THE LINKS TO THE BOOKS IN THIS VIDEO…
1. The Stick Book by Fiona Danks & Jo Schofield: https://amzn.to/3l0jbsm
2. 101 Things To Do Outside with Kids by Dan Isaac: https://amzn.to/3kJXAnT
3. FSC Identification Charts: https://www.field-studies-council.org/product-category/publications/
4. Cook Wild by Susanne Fischer-Rizzi: https://amzn.to/2PZv3fH
5. Forest School Adventure by Naomi Walmsley & Dan Westall: https://amzn.to/2PYiy44Tree Tools For Schools: http://treetoolsforschools.org.uk/menu/